Configuration for the Training Managers  

Posted by arief74 in

My team is on leave, including my IT support. So, it's my time to do the techy workwhereby my colleague Connie usually does it.

One of the TM called me up and mentioned that she can't "register others" for a course, hmmm what was wrong with the batch registrations. So, I went into the role management module and noticed that the under CanManageOtherRegistration, Add to Roster, Remove from Roster and Edit was not selected. So, I experimented first by selecting Edit but TM cannot do batch registrations. So, then I selected on all three and it works!

Click on the image below to view the settings.

This entry was posted on Friday, December 26, 2008 at Friday, December 26, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment