e-learning strategy...does it matter  

Posted by arief74

One of my deliverable for this year is to revisit the e-learning strategy that my department had come up with a few years back. I agree that revisiting the strategy is important. One should step back and reflect whether the strategy is valid or not.

the e-learning strategy that my org has was introduced in 2004. The strategy not only covers e-learning but the holistic view of learning through the use of technology. I don't have any argument about the strategy's breadth nor depth of the strategy. i'm concerned that to date, its implementation and adherence to the strategy was not as it should have been.

Perhaps, for this year's deliverable, I should just give my opinion and and stance on the strategy plus a reflection to what has been done so far...sort of a reality check...

I'll share the strategy doocument is slide share soon.

This entry was posted on Tuesday, August 04, 2009 at Tuesday, August 04, 2009 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment